The Light Inside Me

I am as a human, I will always have challenges. I will always have things to clear on.

This awareness will make me to be alive. This awareness will make myself worthy to be a light of the Divine.

But, when my spirit and soul are filled with too many earthly things, the light will not light as brightly.  Only when I clear, when I let go, of every memories that I change deeply.

When there are too much memories, the mystery of God becomes impossible to reach me.  I must not be afraid to clear on all my memories.

When I believe and trust, there can be miracles. Everything will come to me without effort.

God is there only one that can open certain doors and bring me close to golden opportunities that support me on my path.

God puts me in the correct place in the perfect moment only when I talk less to people but more to Him.

The simplest thing. I am thankful that I get to learn it. That I get to know it. Importantly, I get to do it.

Only when I am in relationship with it that I can know myself.  Not in abstraction and certainly not in isolation.

Everyone and everything around me is my teacher. And I want to say 'Thank You!' for this opportunity.

This opportunity is the sure guide to myself.  It is the mirror of my consciousness.  This mirror will reveal its contents, the images, the attachments, the fears, the loneliness, the joy and the sorrow.

If I want to change something from it, I have to erase it and create an empty space.  It is only then that I can fill with the right opportunity. The right information.

Cleaning and erasing everything is the secret to the simplest thing.

I must realize that I have an effect on the event or the problem that I have created it.  The good news, given that if I am creating it, I can get to change it without depending on anything or anyone.

I love you.
I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself