What You Give Is What You Get

I have to give in order to receive.  That's the way it is.  That's how God is looking at me while waiting to reward for my conviction.

When I give, it has to be with love.  Not from a selective mindset with any expectations to receive  anything back.

I have to prove that I appreciate and value what I give. What I am looking for.  I have to be willing to give unconditionally.  It is about trust, about giving.

God nudges me that when I keep a strong desire to be useful, to go to the direction of zero, my ways of lives will make me feel lighter, happier and healthier.

As I simplify my life, the laws of the universe will be simpler.  Solitude will not be solitude. Poverty will not be poverty.  Weakness well not be weakness.

The journey home is to feel home.  To give in and see myself.  When I can see it, when I feel the Divine within me, that I can do anything.

I have to love everything. Peace begins with me.


Life comes in fragments. It is in great relation to everything from my memories.  When a memory is played in my mind, what is happening right in front of me is the effect from that memory.

It comes for me to get into deeper realization.  Is it here for me to change and let go? Or it is here to repeat and replaying my errors?

Though I have to be open to all my happiness and sadness as they arise, life has to be about empowerment.  About freedom. About peace of my own making.

For I am peace.  For I am the 'I'.

When I let go of my memories, I change deeply.

What I expect about life and everything that's happening with me come from the conclusions I made from past experiences. From memories.

I can never see the moment clearly until I erase all of these past memories.  My memory is the intellectual rationale mindset that keeps me to be safe.  But, does it really protect and guide me?

I wonder what life is should I completely let go?    I am certain that it will be heaven on earth.

I love you.
I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself