Bringing Myself Closer To God

Oh God, in Your beautiful name I pray.

Oh God, help me step out into this world as a mirror that reflects the faces of Your generous love.

Oh God, remind me that I am responsible for my actions.  So help me use my time on Mother Earth to be in service of Your will.

Oh God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.

Oh God, help me be a representative of Your kindness in how I worship, in how I speak, in how I love and in how I live in all the moments of my life.

Only when I completely let go of all memories that I will be able to change deeply.  These memories paralyze me.  These memories give rise to more analysis and, with what I think I know, they halt many good things to happen.

Memories create more of life's challenges. Memories plague growth and all visions to see clearly.  There is no clarity in memories but judgements.

When I take charge to let go of memories, I start to take full responsibility of my ways of live.  I must not have expectations as I want to let go of memories.

I have to trust that the right thing for me will come.  Will happen.  Perhaps it won't be what I am expecting, but it will be the right thing.  As it comes from the Divine.

As I clear all my memories, I connected back to the source of life - Love.  It gives me a better chance at connecting myself with anything and everything.

It shall inspire me to be useful. To be a blessing. To be zero. To be a light of God.

It brings acceptance.
It gives understanding.
It shines the soul.
Everyday is a miracle.

I love you.
I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself