Love

Love heals. Love binds. Love creates the wings to fly.

It is in this Love that all is possible.  It is Love that Life yearns.

That's what I am on a quest for unknowingly looking for something to make me happy. Not knowing that the happiness that I want is underneath the layers of Love.

It is all right here.  For me to feel its intensity, its presence is for me to understand how I actually let Love to be everything that I give, I provide and I share.

Not giving everything unconditionally out of Love is what keeps me away from achieving joy, happiness, love and peace.

I cannot live when there's absence of total love. Everything is connected.  A thousand fibers connect me with purposes.

Love runs as causes and it comes back to me as effects.

What am I?

I am a being that's act my ways of live with my mind.  But, as much as my mind thinks it knows many things, it actually knows nothing.

I live with my replayed memories.  They are extremely powerful.  I can believe that I am free but these thoughts and programs control me constantly. They are always running in the background.

I have to have a goal to be one with Divinity. Be one with God. Be with the source of my creation.

Everything around me is Divinity.  This includes the people, the places, the events.

Everything is love and I am connected with them through love. It wants the best for me, my family and the world.

Everything is in my hand.  I just have to realize it.

Awareness heals and it is the first step, and most important one, on the road towards realising what am I.

I love you.
I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself