The Divinity Of God

God provides me with everything that I need.  His Divinity is the residence inside of me. It is with Him and His Divinity from where whom all blessings, wealth and peace flow.

To have this flow at its maximum benefits, I have to one hundred percent responsible for my reality.

I am one hundred percent responsible in the sense that I attract everything that comes only my live. I am responsible for the thoughts that attract and determine my fate.

I have to know that Life is simple.  That there are only two laws that dictate my ways of live.  One is the inspiration from Divinity and another are the memories and beliefs that are stored in my subconscious.

I have to find the key to peace.  For I am born peace.  The key to being at peace is to accept that I am fully responsible for everything that's happening with me and around me.

While Life will always be challenging and it will shovel unpleasantries, it shall be what I think of them that makes the big difference.  I have to love myself enough to have the strength to find that difference.

Nothing that happens in the present is connected to what is really happening with me right now.  Nothing, in the state of zero, be in opposition to wishes of mine.

While unpleasantries will present themselves for my higher understanding and actions, the act for me to get out of that is to shake then off and take a step up.  Each of my problems is a stepping stone.

Every opportunity is my mirror.  It is how I take to see it through. I must live to be a loving person to be in a loving world.

I love you.
I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself