What Is Right?

How can I know and share what's right for others, when I don't even know what's right for myself?

I can only look at what's going on in me that I experience with certain people in certain ways or certain ideas. Then I have to ask myself whether I am willing to let it go?

Letting go let me to experience something wonderful.  My true power is happiness, so long that I am still called a human.  But happiness comes only when I surrender everything else.

Happiness fills into joy when I let go all rationale that's needed to be answered.  Questions are not making me to let go.  I have to clean, clear and erase instead of keeping to replay my memories, my old beliefs, my programs.

When I am at zero, this is there home base of the Divine, then I shall be "I Am".

Love.  It is the purest of all to Life.  It is the nirvana to everything possible.

When I want to feel it, think it, give it .. it is because I want to fall in love with everything.

It is in the feelings, the thoughts and the giving that have to be one hundred percent pure.  It has to be unconditional. It must not have boundaries nor expectations.

Should I fake it, I must not give it.  Should I pretend it, I must not give it.

What goes around comes around. Life is like the boomerang that when I throw it out, it comes back to me.

For I to be blessed, I ask for forgiveness for whatever is in me that is causing the outer circumstances.

Everything in my life changes according to my perceptions of events, people and situations.  Everything changes by the decree of the love I put in.

While life's fulfillment finds constant contradictions in its path, they are necessary for my advance.

I have to agree with love and not to contradict it. I have to go with the flow while constantly cleaning whatever comes out.

I have to let go and let the Divine operates through me.

I have to plan for miracles. I have to love everything.

I love you.
I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself