Behind That Feeling

Every time I see good loving relationships, and those that have been together for decades, I thank God that I can witness them.  They remind me of my parents, and everyone else that I know, about being together.  How those decades of them together, in loving relationship, survive so well till death separates them.

It is always a lovely feeling to see long lasting relationships.  I admire their commitments to make things work.  I adore their patience.  I stand in awe at their coping mechanisms.  I respect their willingness to take the time to understand conviction.  I crave for meaning and their harmony.

Relationship takes hard work.  It takes two willing individuals striving for the ultimate.  Even if the couples are soulmates, made in heaven, relationship is about two people with different background coming together.  

Certainly not an easy task as there will always be differences.  Yet, when a relationship that lasts for decades, till death do them part, speaks volume.

It shows the inner strength of the individual, a champion human.  It is a courageous strength of love.  Of great unconditional energy that is divine and godly.  When there is love, nothing is too much trouble.  Surely, this amazing individual is also full of forgiveness.

Behind that feeling is the respect to love.  Respecting love brings two hearts into one common sacred space where there is no blame but taking full responsibility.  With responsibility, love creates the feeling to support each other unconditionally.  

When two hearts become one, there shall be only one universal language.  That, indeed, is a powerful communication.

The courage to trust love rekindles life.  A good lasting relationship works because people made a choice to keep it.  Fight for it.  And, work for it.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself