Keeping My Words

My words and my actions need to sync.  They have to have consciousness.  Words and actions are powerful to shape integrity, identity and intention.  When I can keep and honour my words, I shall become the person that my soul can be proud.  

My soul needs to feel worthy to guard and protect me.

When I say something, others expect me to do it.  So is my Inner Child.  So is my guardian angel.  It is only right that I honour my words.  It is a measurement of my own worth.  It is my commitment that I have to hold and keep.  When I don't, I destroy my own values.  

Else, I lose my connection with all these individuals.  Worse, I will develop a reputation for not following through on commitments and be not trustworthy.  When that happens, I am letting everyone down.  Importantly, I distance myself with my soul and the divinity within me.

When I say 'Oh, I will call you later', will I do it or conveniently forget about it?  When I say 'I will be there when you need me', do I make myself available when the time comes?  When I say 'I am happy for you', do I mean it and pray for happiness for that person?

Lip service is super easy.  I am guilty of that.  Perhaps, I do not know how to say an outright 'No', for fear of losing something.  I have to become aware of what I say.  

My words must have conviction so that my actions can follow through.  Whatever words that I use, including 'No', I have to make sure that I honour and own them.

Keeping my words is a habit I should learn.  It is about taking responsibility.  Words bond me with my higher self, my Inner Child and everyone else.  I have to be the owner of my words and honour them.  

My words have to be reliable and they shall be words of engaging and respect.  As the old adage says 'A man is only as good as his words'.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself