Believe

As the song goes, 'There can be miracles when you believe'.  Indeed it is and I believe in that.  Believe is like a magnet.  It attracts what is honestly desired, genuinely wished for.  As Louise Hay says 'No matter what we choose to believe or think, the Universe always says "Yes" to us'.

When these beliefs do not turn into miracles, it has to do with me - the way I think.  It has nothing to do with the process.  It is the fault of the mind not able to focus, not knowing what it truly wants.  Believe profoundly influences the next best thing.  That, it opens the Universe inside of me because there is deep faith and hope.  

I have to believe in something in order for that something to exist.  The so-called miracles happen because I live for that purpose.  A purpose that I believe in.  Miracles are what I create, when I let go and let God.  There are miracles when all the actions taken put me in at the right place at the right time.

Miracles happen through natural and normal circumstances.  It is how I see them in my life in general.  Every humans are already wired for miracles.  Humans are not victims of a random existence.  Life is for each one of us, not against us.  

When I am not seeing a miracle, it has to do with my desperation.  Desperation, whether knowingly or unknowingly and consciously or unconsciously, blinds on the reality where I fail to take control.  It has to do with my mental laziness.  Mental laziness is the biggest obstacles towards attracting the good results.

Not believing in anything will not make me to function.  Not believing makes me an aimless and a lost wanderer.  Without any beliefs, all my own actions are meaningless.  To live, I have to believe.  It is the magnet to make sense of the world.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself