Knowing Me, Knowing You

The spiritual body.  The mental body.  The emotional body.  The physical body.  These four bodies make up the person that I am.  Each of these bodies serves me through my conscious and sub-conscious minds.

They can either complement or in conflict with each other.  When they are complementing, life is good.  But, when they are in conflict, it is where dis-eases appear.  It is a condition where there is no 'ease' but ill health.  It is a situation where emotions get tangled in the webs of stress.

At the other end, there is my soul where it connects to the higher mind, super conscious mind.  The super conscious mind encompasses a level of awareness that sees beyond material reality.  It is the mind of light, the all knowing intelligence.  Here, it is where every aspects of consciousness are experienced.

As a human, I have to be one with all of them - all the four bodies and the three minds.  It is the only connection that raises the human vibrations.  Ideally, when they come together as one, life evolves multiple notches up.  Also, it is where I get to walk in partnership with my Inner Child.

Only when I am one with each of them, miracles shall be the ordinary occurrence.  It shall bring the science of attracting health, wealth and wisdom together.  It shall be a life full of explosion of bliss.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself