Think, Think, Think

I have to ensure that my conscious and sub-conscious minds work in tandem, in perfect partnership.  I should not have the conscious saying one thing and the sub-conscious wants another.  When these two are in conflict, nothing favourable is achieved.

When my conscious mind, for example, wants me to go out of the house to take in fresh air, it is good that the sub-conscious mind co-operates.  More than often, the sub-conscious dictates the reaction.  Based on the example, when my sub-conscious feels lazy and wants to stay indoor, I will not go out.

I have to be kind with my mind, on the way I think on a daily basis.  Awareness is beneficial.  It is good to focus only on my dominant thoughts and let go what's not.  Thinking is a heavy burden to entertain all the 6,000 (and more) thoughts every day, which will compound to the next day.  

My mind is a creature of habit.  Unfortunately, the mind focuses more of the negatives rather than the positives.  When I do not take charge and dismiss to take control of my conscious thoughts, I will empower the negativity.  

I have to direct my thought on something positive that I want in life.  Doing so, I articulate my mind to be in cohort with the dominant thinking process.  I have to make sure that my consciousness gets the attention.  As a saying goes, take the best and throw the rest.

What is the point to overburden myself with so much thoughts?  Why is it so important that I have to know every little things when I am not to fret on small stuffs?  When I want life to be easy, I should not let my mind to suffer.  

I must love and be kind to my mind just as I love a good respected life.  I have to accept the blissfulness of ignorance, but not oblivion.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself