Embracing Inner Peace

At the end of the day, all that I want is to embrace inner peace.  It is something so dear to me, as important as the air that I breathe.  It is my deep human need.  

Inner peace shall make me a better human that will make me to love and respect humanity.  It will make me to accept, unconditionally, all aspects of life, without judgment.

Inner peace will not just happen.  I have to work for it, give effort and intention for it to be with me.  I have to cultivate higher and more spiritual meaning in my life.  I have to examine my lifestyle and re-evaluate what is important.

Inner peace is a journey of discoveries.  It is a blissful state that showers with contentment, happiness and personal empowerment.  It helps to navigate through uncertainty, suffering and sadness.  It allows me to confront life with an open heart.

Inner peace is a state that scales me to see my purpose much clearer.  When there is inner peace, I will get to know where I want to be.  I will get to commit to my worthy cause.  It will lead me to better places and make life to happen, the way I wish for.

I have to embrace inner peace.  I have to dedicate quality time for myself.  I have to be comfortable with solitude.  Solitude may mean that I will be alone but it does not necessarily mean that I will feel lonely.

May my mind know how to assist me to find inner peace.  May my mind be ever so willing to stop to be negative.  May it not hold anger, resentment and it has to let go all dissatisfaction.  

My mind has to help me to trash my bad habits, my negative behaviours.  Dear mind, please co-operate with me.  Let me embrace simplicity and have lots of inner peace.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself