What Child Is This

The day that I lost the child within me was the day I became a human.  It was the day that I was exposed to the man-made world of sociology.  I had no choice but to adapt to all my surroundings, mostly unknowingly, to survive.

At that tender age, I was made to uncover on every aspects of human social relationship.  At that innocent age, what could possibly happen to any child was the start of many subtle traumas that changed all purity and goodness.

Today, after many years, I want to heal that child that I had abandoned.  I want to heal my relationship with him.
 
I want to heal all pains, all wounds and any deeply distressing or disturbing events that have inflicted me to be helpless.  That have made me to diminish my sense of Self and the ability to live life with full of courage.

It is important that I re-engage with him.  Re-connecting with him will help me.  It will lead me to a complete, more confident and self actualized human being.

It will make me to recognize my purpose.  Highly probable, it shall help me to make better choices and to execute more responsible decisions.  End of the day, it will deliver to enlighten my ability to take more positive actions and allow my true self for optimum outcomes.

When I am one with him, the two of us will become one unit of two with the Source.  When the three of us become one, the divine inner connection becomes full.  I will then find the key to my domicile of the cosmos.

Oh my child, will you forgive me for all my errors in thoughts, words, deeds and actions I have accumulated and subjected you to over eons of time?

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself