Message From The Heart

It shall be good that I make efforts to know the meanings of the heart messages.  Have I heard the sigh of my heart?  Does my heart have a voice?  Does my heart have its own language to communicate with me?

The heart is always wanting to communicate with the mind and the soul.  It is more than just an organ, just like the brain.  The heart is a centre of unconditional love.  It is a depository of thoughts, ideas and meanings.  The mind and the heart are not each other's enemy.  They make up and complete the wellness of my BEing.

I have to pay attention to the voice of my heart.  I need to quiet my mind to hear it.  My heart teaches me what love is and, at its peak, to make me be 'Love'.  My heart is often the mediator of what is good.  It is intuitive and filled with feelings and emotions.

I will do myself a great favour when I say these phrases to my heart.  Each day, I have to tell my heart that 'I love you, I am sorry, Please forgive me and Thank you'.  My heart has taken good care of me.  It has nurtured me to love, be loved and it provides security.

To love my heart is to love the heart-brain connection.  It makes me to stay with the path of love and good health.  It makes me to be good at problem solving and discernment.  When I love my heart more, I am expanding the consciousness of the heart.  In return, it widens and enhances my spiritual perception.

With more love, I shall wake the spirit inside my heart.  When it happens, I will learn the language of forgiveness and love at much deeper levels.  It shall bring me back to the early stage where I first born.  It opens doors for my identity, my self consciousness, my self will and possibility for self revelation.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself