The World Teaches Me To Sing

The world instills in me many things and she will continue to do so forever.  She teaches me about humanity.  She coaches me to be human.  She shows me the ropes to stand on my two feet.  She nurtures my mind.  She guides my soul.  Basically, she shelters my well being and takes good care of my needs and wants.

I have to be grateful for what she has given me.  For all the valuable life lessons to make my life meaningful.  For developing the purpose so that I can acknowledge, at the end of my journey, my Self Identity.

Life is a continuous learning process and discovering new things.  The world is the perfect school, and a good teacher, to shape me as a person.  I have to have an open mind and heart and be willing to learn.  I should reciprocate the world's deeds by disciplining myself to be her good student.  I should have a heart to be appreciative and responsive.

There will come a day that I have to give back in return.  That's the duality in her nature.  It is the Law of Reciprocity.  She needs to see that I have learned as much that I am learning.  She nurtures a seed that has become the big tree.  And, it is only proper that I share and spread her kindness and wisdom.  My attitude towards her will determine life's attitudes toward me.

I cannot just take and not give back.  I cannot be receiving and not sharing.  I have to allow myself to lift another BEing.  Just the way the world has always been doing to me and many others too.  When she has taught me to sing, I have to share all the songs.  The very idea of lifting someone up will lift me as well.

I have to be like those who have gone before me.  On their departure, they left behind priceless life treasures where their infinite knowledge helps me to continue with my journey.  Following their steps, I should promise myself to teach the world to sing too.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself