Stop The Blame

It is always easy to shift the blame to others than to accept the responsibility.  It is, somehow, a natural defence mechanism to preserve one's self esteem.  When the blame gets directed elsewhere, it lessens own's guilt, liability and shame.

What is the usual reaction when things go wrong?  To validate excuses and blame on 'Fate' or 'Luck' or 'Karma' is gross ignorance.  The more I am doing that, the more that I am running away from all of my earthly responsibilities.  I  must not forget that I am solely responsible for all my words, thoughts, deeds and actions.

When I am not happy, satisfied or fulfilled, it has to do with me.  It has to do with the way I think.  It has to do with my negative attitude and mindset.  Perhaps, I am too eager to charm others or I am full of anxieties or that I am controlling and, plainly, negative.

Until I stop blaming others for my awful and miserable feelings and do not take responsibility for them, that lousy feelings will always remain.  To blame others for making me to feel that way, it fixes nothing.  No good things come from blame.

I have to own my responsibility for whatever has gone wrong.  When I accept that I am an imperfect human being - which I am - any errors or mistakes or wrong doings are not making me more inept, foolish or irresponsible.  What I have to do is to be aware of it and motivate myself to be better.  Better things come from finding ways to correct the situation.

It is time to be true to my Higher Self.  It is time to stop blaming others.  Blaming others does not empower me.  It does not make me a winner.  Instead, it keeps me stuck in a dark place where I send away my life's happiness.  I will end up losing my conscience the more I am blaming others but not myself.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself