The Light. The Love.

When I am angry with someone, there'll be someone else that will be angry with me.  When I betray someone, there'll be someone else that will betray me.  When I dislike or hate someone, there'll be someone else that will dislike or hate me.  When I hurt someone, there'll be someone else that will hurt me.

(Unless I think I am perfect)

Should I want love, I have to give love.  Should I want kindness, I have to be kind first.  Should I want to be respected, it has to be earned.

This is the reality in life.  What I give out is what I get back.

All my actions affect my reactions.  All my actions affect others, even to myself.  Most importantly, all my actions affect my relationship with God.  

When I treat people with respect and honesty, people will give that back to me.  When I treat them poorly, I get treated that way too.

While I am here, in the midst of all things, I have to learn about my intention.  Every intention makes the difference.  The only way I can succeed in life is when I live it with light and love.  There is nothing either good or bad, but my thinking makes it so.

My intention is like the drop of ink in the ocean.  Any good or bad intentions cause reciprocal effects. As I sow, so shall I reap.  Whatever I put out into the Universe will come back to me.  

I have to observe all my thoughts, my words, my deeds and my actions.  It will be beneficial should I can be watchful and be completely aware of them, at all time.  

Each action leads to the next, and so forth and so on.  History repeats itself until I learn the lessons that I need to change my path.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself