Behind Everything That Is Happening

Do I accept life as it is?  Or, do I dictate the stories of life with 'What if' and 'what it should be'?  Do I doubt everything that is happening?  Do I often think that there is always something else, something better?  And, can I be satisfied with what is presented to me?

Can I accept that everything happens for love?  That, there is good reason to why things happen the way they are?  Behind everything that is happening is seeking for my gratitude.  Behind all that is happening is God's plan to make me feel safe, though my mind may think otherwise.  Everything that is happening is a catalyst for the next big good thing.

Fighting with the intellect will not help me to accept life as it is.  The ability to understand is far beyond any intelligence.  My intellect does not know much of the truth.  I have to accept the intellect is ego driven.  It thinks it knows better and more.  What it does not know is the poor translation in its thought process.

I have to accept for what life is.  Only when I am open to experience with any given experiences that wisdom for the next thing appears.  All that is happening in life is tagged to the Law of Process.  Things have to happen, in stages, before I can see the full light.

As I start to walk out on the way, with acceptance, the way appears.  Behind everything that is happening is a silent message.  I have to learn to listen to it.  What I seek is seeking me.  In life, I have to sing like the birds sing as they do not worry about who hears or what others think.  Life is Just Is - I have to just do it.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself