Every Effort Counts

Every day is a new beginning.  Each day can bring a lot of promise.  There are tiny miracles in each new day.  It is how I see them.  It is how I present the perspective.  Every single effort is changing my body from the inside.

Yesterday has left me and I have to look forward to move on.  It is good that I take stock of what I have left behind and then look ahead.  A new opportunity means a fresh start with all the wonderful possibilities.

When I greet a day with an open heart, I am telling my mind a chance for new opportunities.  That all the efforts that I put on today will create for better tomorrow.  When tomorrow comes, it will be another new day with new beginning.  And, I have to continue to greet it with another open heart.  Little by little, a little becomes a lot.

When I let the cycle go on, day after day, I honour to live in the moment.  Living in the present moment means that I am living my life consciously.  That I am aware that each moment I breathe is a gift.  The ability to be in the present moment is a major component of mental wellness.

Every day new is a chance for me to write a new and more wonderful story.  A new day means a blank page where I can create anything I want.  It is empowering my mind to be the creator of my destiny.  

I have to live in the present to create the life that will bring me happiness and joy.  The more I do it, I am closer to the Peace of 'I'.

I have been given the new day to make more good memories.  I have been given the new day to move along the road to truth and to keep going all the way.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself