The Most Powerful Tool

The mirror is a powerful tool.  It is also a very useful tool for self reflection.  The mirror, hopefully, would be able to let me see my identity and more.  I have to allow it to provide clarity to understand myself.

I have to stare hard at my reflection.  And, I must have the willingness to look further within.  When I engage in self reflection, I am making a conscious effort to know 'who am I?'.  It shall be an exercise to better understand myself, to be able to define who I want to be and to set myself on the path to infinite potential.

It is solely my duty to decide whether I want to see the real me in front of the mirror.  It is said that I can learn from reflecting.  When I see myself in the mirror, what do I notice?  What do I see?  What do I learn?  Will there be something that I want to change, to improve?

At the same time, I have to look inside my mind when looking into the mirror.  The more that I see and the more I look inside my mind, I am opening the door of putting myself for self awareness.  I have to let the soul whispers into my ears, telling me about me for my self realization.

The mirror can teach me about who am I.  It forces me to deal with myself on a deeper level.  Instead of pointing out the fault of others, I have to look in the mirror to find mine.

I have to learn to look in the mirror, not out of narcissism or feelings of inadequacy, but to see myself in my own reflection.  I have to let the mirror tune the image where I shall learn to get in touch with the real me.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself