Kindness Is A Choice

Kindness is a gift that everyone can afford to give.  It is the simple quality of being friendly, generous and considerate.  To be kind is more than being 'nice'.  Kindness is an act rooted in empathy and acceptance.  

There is no price tag to it.  In fact, the more I can give it, the more is the reward.  There should not be any reasons why I have to be kind to others.  When I can be kind to others, it not only changes me, it changes the world around me too.

Kindness is the energy of the Divine.  It is, and always will be, an act of love in action.  Kindness improves quality of life.  It can bring my soul closer to another.  With kindness, it elevates the soul vibrations.  Kindness can make a bad day good and a good day better.

I have to cultivate this energy.  I have to instil it in my thoughts, my words, my deeds and my actions.  I have to remind myself that the act of kindness is why I am here on Earth.  It is a value that can add satisfaction and allowing relationships to blossom.  It is a virtue of spiritual connection.

Kindness is a source of greatest joys to humankind.  It is a reason why life can be beautiful.

All human yearn it as kindness is a valuable and necessary part of all of our lives.  It is vital to the human existence and is an important value to harness.  I should work on showing a little more kindness to others so that my world becomes a better place.

I want to live with Winston S Churchill's quote - "We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give."  When I can be kind to others, I am respecting the divine spark that is inside them.  When I extend it further, it shall bring increased joy and well being to me.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself