Be Better

As there is a divine light within me, can I live not to be myself but someone better?  Someone nicer?  Someone who can be kind, sympathetic and understand empathy?  Can I be more than a thinking person and a true human being with a pure soul?  A human that is being tasked to be on Mother Earth to transcend his highest good?

I have to nurture my desire to have more self kindness and self compassion.  When these are ingrained in all the cells in my body, I shall be equipped to live a good life.  They have to grow in my mental mind, physical mind, emotional mind and spiritual mind.  They have to be like the air that I breathe that sustain my ways of life.

A good life gives my life a deeper sense of meaning.  It may even help to improve myself with a better insight towards the purpose of my earthly existence.  It makes me to connect with the divinity within to preserve humanity and mother nature.

I have to be natural to make positive impacts to everything around me, and to myself.  It has to come from a soul with pure heart.  I have to aim and set my sight to become that.  I have to be better than my ego.  I have to be better than my arrogance.  I have to be better than my judgemental mindset.  I have to dissolve all these before they dissolve my Self.

When I want to pursue anything in life, let me pursue the things that get me to be grateful about love.  Let me go after the things that give me hope, happiness and becoming a better person.  Let me follow the things that make me want to transform my heart from selfish to selfless.

To be better, I have to begin with respect.  I have to learn to forgive.  I have to be kind and loving.  I have to create a bigger life purpose.  I have to be better today than the person I was yesterday and more tomorrow.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself