Inward Harmony

Serenity is earned when there is harmony.  Where the mind and the soul meet on an agreement to be together and to get along well.  Where there is oneness to work in partnership towards one common goal.  Where the choice to accept all aspects of 'me' to become a 'we' to create a beautiful energy.

Harmony helps to ground me.  It is a wonderful emotion in life.  It makes me to feel love and joyful.  It allows me to be in a safe bubble in a world that is constantly in flux.   

I have to embrace a state of inward harmony with myself.  When I am able to have it, I shall feel the flow of love and connectedness through my heart, body and soul.  My mind shall bring the fresh presence of divinity to wherever I go and to whomever I come in contact with.

When I experience inwardly the harmony within me, I get to choose how I feel.  I get to inspire how to live my days.  I get to celebrate and enjoy the positive internal communication.  I shall stop to complain about things around me.  In return, I will be in tune with my surroundings and the world.

When I am to experience inward harmony, I will have good understanding of all matters, of all significance.  I will be more accepting.  My perspective will change.  I will not take things personal.  It shall be like a piece of music that is harmoniously composed and the beautiful sound gets to everybody.

Everything affects everything.  Inward harmony affects the state of being.  It helps to deal with changes.  When I am in harmony with myself, I shall be in harmony with everything, with everyone.  When I bring harmony inward inside me, there shall be enormous inner peace and nothing else matters.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself