How Respectful Am I?

How much do I appreciate on all the things that life offers me?  How much do I take note of their contributions and values?  Just because they do not have a voice, to speak to me, that I disregard their importance?

My life is surrounded with many tangible and intangible inanimate objects.  From the house that shelters me, the bed that gives me a good sleep, the water tank heater to give me a warm bath to the kitchen utensils.  And, there are many many more.  Each one of them serves a purpose and more.  Each one of them makes me to live in comfort.

Obviously, I have to say thank you to them.  I have to show appreciation to these objects.  They have come into my life.  Many are brought into my house.  They have become part of me.  

On most days, I need them.  I have to make sure that every items count.  I have to be respectful since I brought them into the house.  I should not just chuck them aside.

On the bigger side of life, there is the sun, the moon, the rain.  The air that I breathe.  The water that I drink.  The infrastructure that makes my world to function.  

Do all these objects have life of their own?  When I consider that the Universe consists of energy, so shall be all these tangible and intangible objects.  These objects are vibrating on different levels as humans.  They exist for a reason too.

Everything all around me has energy.  It will be good for me to recognize that.  It will be nice of me to respect them.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself