Mind And Soul Alignment

How conscious am I whenever I say something?  Do I verbalize because I want to be heard?  Do I express what I truly mean?  Do I voice out and communicate or do I criticize?  Do I speak to gain popularity?

I should not be saying one thing and do something else.  I should not take my words lightly.  I am responsible for what I say.  There have to be an essence of respect and meaning.  What I say create subtle ripple effects.  They create waves, the chain reactions, and have impact on well being.

I have to align my mind and soul to stay true to my Self.  I should not say 'Oh, today is a good day for a good day' and complain all throughout the 'good day'.  Or, 'I promise that I will be there' and not honouring it when the time comes.  Or 'I am sorry' and yet keep hurting.

Whatever I say, I have to mean it.  I should not break my own rules.  When I say one thing and do another, I live in contradiction - which is as good as hypocrisy.  I ought to say what I mean, mean what I say and let my words and actions match.

I have to be aware before I speak.  I have to shape my thoughts before they become words.  I have to say my words with care before they turn into actions.  I have to commit my acts with equal care for they define me.  

There has to be sense of consciousness while speaking.  There must be conviction in my thoughts, my words, my deeds and my actions.  There has to be consciousness of good conscience.  A path to healthy mind and soul is when I mean what I say.  When I cannot hold my own words, it is better to say nothing.

I have to realize that speaking my mind is easy.  At the same time, I must be aware on the repercussion it creates too.  There is no need to be always politically correct.  Sincerity is not to say everything I think but to mean everything I say.  I need to be sensible and sensitive to the surroundings and the outcomes.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself