Borrowed Lessons

I feel so blessed to receive these beautiful messages.  I feel the presence of an Angel who is helping me to clean and erase my errors as a human being.  The messages touch me and they are of great life lessons.  I want to embrace them.  I want to internalize them.

For the love of life, I am sharing the messages here.  As I re-write them, I pray that every sentence will connect at my cellular and conscious levels.  That these sentences continue to clean and erase all my errors, all my wrong doings and all my imperfections, from the beginning of time till now, and they bring me to the Shangri-La of God.

Thank you, dear Peace of 'I'.

[Quote]

01) After loving my parents, my siblings, my spouse, my children, my friends, I started to love myself.

02) I just realized that I am not an "Atlas".  The world is not on my shoulders.

03) I stopped negotiating with the fruit and vegetable vendors.  A few cents won't change my situation but might help the poor guy who is saving for his kids' education.

04) I tip and donate more. The extra money could bring a smile to people who work a lot harder for a living than I do.

05) I have stopped telling people, especially the older ones, that they have told this story many times before.  The story works their memory and helps relive their past.

06) I have learned not to correct people when they are wrong.  Making everyone perfect is not my priority.  Peace is more precious than perfection.

07) I've learned that it's better to let go of the ego than to break up a relationship.  My ego will keep me out of the way, so with relationships I'll never be alone.

08) I give compliments freely and generously. They improve the mood not only for the recipient, but also for me.

09) I've learned not to bother about a crease or a stain on my shirt.  Personality speaks louder than appearances.

10) I stay away from people who don't value me.  They might not know my worth, but I do.

11) I am learning not to be embarrassed by my emotions.  They're what make me human.

12) I have learned to live each day as if it were my last.  After all, it may be the last.

13) I do whatever makes me happy.  I am responsible for my happiness and I owe it only to myself.

14)  I say my prayers.  They free me from the material world and make me more serene.

15) I am not in a rat race to be politically correct in any social interactions. Nobody owns the Truth.

[Unquote]

To the sender, "I thank you".


To all sentences in the message, "I am sorry and please forgive me".


To God, "I love you".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself