Creating My Future Today

Everything in the Universe is constantly changing.  Nothing is permanent and nothing stays the same.  I have to look forward to the future.  I have to look forward to the unknown.  Wisely, I have to stay in the moment amidst all these changes.

Life, somehow, is best understood when I look backward but it must be lived forward.  The past is always there.  It lives inside of me and it has helped to make me who I am today.  But it has to be placed in perspective.  The past should not dominate the future.

When I avoid the present moment, or I keep going back to the memories of the past, I create anxiety about the future.  Uncertainty can be frightening.  It is scary.  Which way a thing changes depends on me.  Everything that happens to me is my own doing.

I have to create my future and it starts today.  I have to manifest all the good things.  I have to clean today and visualize that everything is well.  I have to trust for a good future because I am going to spend the rest of my life there.  Being mindful will make all the difference in the ways I am going to live it.

The courage to live on is a strategy for making a better future.  It starts with my conviction to take charge of my responsibility to get ready for tomorrow.  The future depends on what I do in this present moment.  All successes depend on me.

Life is determined by how I look at things.  It takes a change of perspective to see the light.  I have to see my future positively.  I have to think that I will always be healthy and strong, albeit growing old.  It is up to me to choose to see my future.  Everything shall be well taken care off because I am cleaning my future today.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself