From A Heart To Another

From my heart to another, I wish you well.  From my soul to another, 'I love you'.  From the thinking mind of mine to another, 'I am sorry'.  From the human me to another, 'Please forgive me'.

Here, on Mother Earth, we share our destiny.  We walk towards finding our meaning, our purpose.  We intertwine our experiences with hope that we are to learn from each other.  All the little things are not tiny matters that we share along our ways.  There is no escape.  We cannot be the only man on the island.

As humans, it is unavoidable that we may not see eye to eye.  We may have to agree to disagree.  We disagree and agree.  It is, in those occasions, that lessons are learned.  We give and we take.  We take and we give.  Life is not about you nor it is about me.  Everything co-exists for greater purpose towards the 'I'.

As a divine human, there is love for each other.  As a soul, I have to embrace this emotion.  I have to make it better.  I have to respect.  I should not dim the light of another soul nor do I humiliate him or her.  It is the light of others that helps to brighten my world.

The Universe is a transcendental layer of each person's soul.  It houses our lives, for my life.  When our tasks are done, we bid each other goodbye.  I wish for no sadness but joy.  There should not be regrets but celebration.  There has to be firework of gratitude walking on the bridge to the final light.

Death is not an if but when.  When the day has come for me, I want to celebrate love.  I want to appreciate and rejoice life.  I want all the people whom I crossed path with, from the time I was born, to know that I have thought about them, one way or another.  I want to thank them.  I want to thank my precious life, my family, my relatives and my ancestors.

On my last breath, your task is done and so is mine.  Till we meet again, 'I thank you' for all the lessons that I need to learn.  'Thank you' for walking along with me.  'Thank you' for all the rich experiences.  May the blessings be.  And, it is done.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself