Everything Passes

It is the fact of life.  Everything passes no matter what.  Whatever that I am feeling, experiencing and undergoing has its time and rhythm.  Ultimately, these phases pass and everything changes.  Everything that is in life is changeable, everything appears and disappears.

The lesson I have to learn here is, I need patience, time and reflection.  Everything that happens has a beginning and an end.  The bad thing will not be bad forever.  And when I am having the good thing, I have to remember to make the most of it to have it as a good memory.

When I have patience, I lack nothing.  With patience, I am able to advance and enjoy my life journey, take on changes and not allow the presence to escape.  With all that passed will give rise to meaning.  What I have to do is to be more aware of what is happening.

Time changes the nature of the Universe.  Nothing remains and nothing stays.  The understanding of this phenomenon makes the difference.  That is how I have got to live.  I have to relax, have faith and loosen my grip to find serenity.

Faith and trust are important.  No matter what is happening, everything will work out.  Nothing entirely goes away - that which I love remains.  Only the truth remains.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself