Life Lessons

Life lessons can be learned at any time.  It is whether I can appreciate and apply them.  Wisdom does not have to wait for the right place, right time.  Everything that is happening to me has a story to teach me.  Each event, each happening and each encounter is waiting for my realization.

It depends on my desire, that very strong feeling of wanting, to learn.  Am I hungry enough for wisdom, to accept that there is meaning to life?  It has to do with awareness.  Have I been listening to myself?  

When I am not, I will not be able to live my life to the fullest.  I will not know my values and will not know my life's purpose.

Lessons to become aware come in many forms.  I have to understand on coincidences, on the synchronicity of life.  Synchronicity goes beyond space and time.  Synchronicity helps me to move forward and to enter a new phase of life.  The key is whether I am aware to comprehend its existence and follow the insight.

Synchronicity is a growth process.  When I grab hold of it, I will acknowledge that my life has a higher purpose.  Everyday I am allowing myself to discover my best.  In turn, I am conspiring with the Universe to help me to grow, but I have to pay attention.

I must not wait till I am at my death bed to learn.  I have to start it today.  There are always amazing, beautiful and useful life lessons to possess.  Being mindful of learning daily lessons allows me to be open to change and grow.  

Life is the perfect school and the greatest teacher of all.  It teaches me things that no one else could.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself