Time Is Of The Essence

I am not here to live forever.  Life and Death go hand in hand.  Without one, there cannot be another.  Between the time I was born till the day I go, my life here is not about a dress rehearsal.  There are no second chances.  Everything there is for me,  I only get one shot at it.  This is it.

Where my Life is now, this is the real thing.  Life is long enough to fool me into thinking it will last forever, yet short enough to waste.  I have to take ownership of my life.  I have to get to understanding and wisdom.

How will I live my life?  Do I indulge at meaningless activities or do I live with purpose?  Do I spend my days complaining or do I give appreciation and gratitude?  Do I wait for something to happen or do I make it happen?  Do I criticize the efforts of others or do I take initiative to be proactive?

I cannot give my life more time.  Death is absolutely guaranteed upon all.  It is already written.  There is no bargaining and negotiation.  What is possible is how I give the time I have left more life.

I have to live to make a difference.  I have to decide what kind of difference I want to make.  I have to inspire for all that I want to come true.  I must not accept on what others think on how I live but on how I define them.  Am I happy and doing what I love every day?  I should enjoy what I do and do what I enjoy.

How will I measure my life?  By me taking full responsibility for all my choices, does that help me to learn and grow?  Where is the optimal level of satisfaction?  What is the gauge for fulfillment?

Should my life ends tomorrow, would I be happy with the life I have lived?

I have to accept that one day my life will end.  Death is not an 'If' but 'When'.  Should I want to make the most of it, I need to make the most of it now, not tomorrow.

I paint my life and all situations with ice blue.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself