Finding Balance In The Peace of 'I'

It is important that I find balance in my life.  While it is essential that I make good sustainable money to survive, I should not make it as the ultimate goal in my life.  While it is key that I enjoy my life, I have to balance it by giving myself time to walk a holistic spiritual path too.  There has to be a balance between my material world and my spiritual life.

When I am at the peak, I have to remember where I come from.  When I am at the bottom, it is good that I accept it positively.  At any moment, I have to stay humble.  I should not be too proud with a mindset that 'it will never happen to me'.  Life can turn around on me any moment.

I have to ponder on the wisdom of Socrates.  He says 'Are you not ashamed of caring so much for the making of money and for fame and prestige, when you neither think nor care about wisdom and truth and the improvement of your soul?'  There is so much truth on his wise words.

To live a balanced life means that I am considering all aspects of my life.  It is balancing my mind and my soul.   It is taking responsibility to reflect all the different elements in my life with the right amount and proportion.  I have to take care and look after myself too.

My life has to be in harmony, not only with myself but with people and circumstances around me.  There has to be balance in my internal and external.  The harmony in the Peace of 'I' is not a matter of intensity but of balance, order and rhythm.

I have to live to honour my life on Mother Earth.  It has to be joyful and meaningful.  At the same time, I have to live to honour what is next, when I am gone.  It has to be peaceful and blessed.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself