I Believe

Believing in myself means that I have faith in my own capabilities.  It means believing that I can do something, that is within my ability.  When I believe in myself, I can overcome self doubt.  I shall have the confidence to take action and get things done.

It is important that I trust myself.  Trust creates courage.  I have to find the courage to fan the tiny inner sparks of possibility, within me, into flames of achievements.  It is the self confidence that allows me to keep looking for what can be my best.

To be myself in a world that is constantly trying to make me something else is an accomplishment.  The beliefs that work for me has to come from not always being right but from not fearing to be wrong.  Naturally, I have fears, have doubts and have worries but I must not let these feelings stop me from believing.

Self belief requires a holistic plan of actions.  I have to take control of my thoughts and feelings.  I have to overcome my fears, doubts and worries as well as falling in love with myself.  When I believe, I plant the quality of my life.

The level of success I see in my life is a direct result of my belief system.  It is important that I believe in something.  As soon as I believe in myself, I will know how to live.  When I am drowning myself with fears and doubts, I am sabotaging my growth.

What I believe is personal.  It is my belief system and it may not be for others.  When it works for me, it may not work for them.  A belief system has the same meaning with preference.  

I should not impose and force my beliefs to others.  Imposing my values on others has to do with my bad attitude and egoistical and selfish ignorance.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself