Recharge For The New Year

Dear Divine Creator,  I reach for Your Divine's Hand.  Grant me clarify and focus as I walk further into my journey.

Should time and space are sacredly to work for me, fill me with courage and strength that I can be at zero.  

That my life can be useful.  That my presence be a blessing.

Today, at the beginning of another year, I reach to You with this prayer for my mind, my inner child and my soul.

(Sharing this wisdom from Louise Hay, from her book 'You Can Heal Your Life'.  Thank You, Louise Hay)

[Quote]
I am willing to let go.  I release.  I let go.  

I release all tension.  I release all fear.  I release all anger.  I release all guilt.  I release all sadness.  

I let go of all old limitations.  I let go and I am at peace.  

I am at peace with myself.  I am at peace with the process of life.  

I am safe.
[Unquote]

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself