A Journey Of The Heart

When I have no joy within me, there shall be no joy outside of me.  When my mind is struggling, so are the ways of my life.  When I cannot find peace within me, it shall be useless to seek elsewhere.

Peace is a state where there is no anxiety in the mind.  Peace is about accepting everything around me.  When there is love in my mind and in my heart, compassion is awakened.  Divinity lives in the heart.  

When my mind keeps on thinking, thought after thought non-stop, it creates anxiety.  It wipes out all peace.

I have to practice a state of consciousness that is serene, insightful and inspiring.  To insist to have an intellect mind does not make me smart.  Intellect does not mean understanding is achieved.  An intellect mind is full of expectations.  It wants to see things from restrictive, perhaps selfish, perspective.

Life is As Is.  To be true to that, I have to stop asking mundane questions. Questions can be irrelevant and without much knowing, they can be food for the ego mindset. When there is stillness in my mind, it is where divinity conjures.  Most times, all my beliefs are the ones that cloud the truth.  

Life is not about where I am going but where I am now.  Living in peace is about living harmoniously with myself and everything around me.

When my mind is absolutely empty, without any thoughts and holds no idea of the past or future, I live a better life.  The mind, in its purest form, holds emptiness and nothingness.

When I keep chasing for the truth outside, I may get myself lost in the chase.

I reach for the Divine's Hand.  Peace begins with me.  Let the truth set me free.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself