I Have To Acknowledge This

It is good to remember that my existence matters.  At the same time, I have to recognize there are other humans, many people that I know, who are better than me.  They are successful, they work harder and they have accomplished a lot more than me.

I have to walk my life with my head down.  I must not envy them.  Instead, I should celebrate their existence, their triumph and victory.  I must not get stuck in self pity with my reality.  I have to step outside of my story to be happy for them.

Respect is important.  I have to respect their accomplishments.  I have to be happy for them.  When I do that, I make myself not to compare.  It will make me to be grateful with what I have.  It will make me to accept my circumstances, the way they are, and teach me the lessons on life.

Whatever it is that I do, chances are, I will run into a situation in which I am not as good.  Not as skilled.  Not as talented as the person next to me.  I have to acknowledge my weakness.  I have to accept it and be humble.

The more I appreciate exactly where I am and exactly how it is, the more peace I can feel inside.  I have to learn to say a big 'Thank You' with what I have.  With my capabilities, albeit small or not good enough.

I have to acknowledge the reality in life.  I have to recognize that their success is not about my failure.  All that I can give myself is that I am giving all my best, all the time.  May the blessings be.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself