The Life Well Lived

Nothing is permanent.  And so is my life.  Mother Earth is a transient place for my earthly journey.  Here, I am attending a school that is preparing me for my spiritual evolution.  I have to constantly give my very best while I am at it.

I want to be the kind of soul who shall improve on the quality of life.  When I look at the end of life and be one with my Creator, I hope to enter Heaven's gate.

When I am alive, I intend to live.  I should have dreams and dream them big.  I have to live life to the fullest and enjoy each day.  I must learn how to live.  I must learn to take risks.  At the end of each day, I am answerable for every moment of my life.

I pray for change so that I can be flexible with the ways I think.  I pray for guidance so that I trust myself.  I pray for happiness so that I am not my ego.  I pray for peace so that I accept others unconditionally.

I pray for abundance and I realize that it is my doubt that keeps it away.  I pray for wealth and realize it is my health.  I pray for miracle and realize that I am the miracle.  I pray for a soul mate and realize that I am the one.

I pray for love and realize it is always there for me.  All that I have to do is to allow it in.

Every day, I want to say 'I love you' to those who matter to me.  Every day, I have to give appreciation.  Every day, let my life be filled with gratitude.  My past is important that I learn from.  My future is important to work towards.  At the end of each day, the only thing that exists is the present.  

I do not know the day or time I will leave.  On the day I die, I want all my loved ones not to grieve.  Not to say 'he's gone'.  Death has nothing to do with going away.  It is just another sun and another moon that set but they are not gone.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself