Knowing Me, Knowing You

To know myself, I have to know the people around me.  I have to describe them in truthful ways.  

I have to think of everyone in my family and be mindful of their strengths and weaknesses.  Then, I think of my close friends and do the same.  I will continue next, to think of my other friends.  

Next, I shall think about my colleagues, my neighbours and so on.  It will do me good should I extend and think of everyone else that cross my path.

The larger I can think of more people, the better it is for me to form an idea about myself.  About my values, about my attitude, about my beliefs and behaviours.

People with whom I interact with are gifts from the Divine.  Everyone has a message for me.  They show up at the perfect time in my live to reflect something I need to heal within myself.

My reactions to all these groups of people are indicative to who I really am.  When I am judgemental of others, I am, in fact, judging myself.  When I point my blaming index finger to someone, I point three fingers to myself.

These people are the subtle representation of my unconscious and subconscious.  They reflect the parts of me, whether I see it or I don't.  They characterize and they define my general well being.

These people are a mirror of who I am.  They portray my true earthly identity.  When I can accept this concept, then I am willing to see my true self.

With total acceptance, I can use this to help for my inner growth.  With every lessons, I create better understanding to who I can be.  Where I am mindful about them, they are the likeness of me.

"Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" - Carl Jung

I have to say 'I Love You' to myself everyday and I will get others to tell that to me too.  When I tell myself 'I am sorry and please forgive me' everyday, the world empathizes with me.  When I keep saying 'Thank You', my soul embraces me.

Surely, it will be a better world for me to live in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself