Today Is A Good Day

Let everyday be a good day for a good day, no matter what.  I should not make it otherwise.  When I can make myself to believe in that, everyday will add a little cheer and spirit to my daily life.

A good day is when I spend my time and attention on things that matter.  That gives me a smile at the end of the day.  A good day is when I feel that I have achieved in doing a good task, even the smallest thing.  A good day leaves me feeling more energized.

Yes, I have those days when nothing goes right.  Are those days, when nothing goes right, can be controlled?  Why do they have to happen?

It is what I create, knowingly or unknowingly, that lead for the things to happen.  When I instill an energy of doubts and compound it with negative emotions, everything will not be alright.  When I do not take charge and do for the sake of others, very often nothing can go right.

As a human, I have more control over my ability to have a good day than I think.  When I think that everything is a happy thing, it makes my heart to feel joy.  When I start to feel joy, I feel happy.  

When I feel happy, it leads me to smile.  A smile, regardless of how I feel, will make me happier.

What I think, I become.  It is the thought in my mind that determines the outcome.  It is my thought that shapes the circumstances.  There is nothing outside of me other than what I think.  Outcomes return anything I want to plant in my mind.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself