ABC Of Life

While I may want to think that I am on the right path, I also have to know that it is not the only path.  Regardless the destination, all roads lead to Rome.  Everything plays a central role to take me on.  All that I need to focus is what do I really want.  Wherever my heart is, I will find the appropriate value for me, by me.

Life is constantly evolving.  It changes and developed into another form over time.  Life is as simple as ABC and it is the  A-wareness B-efore C-hange that sets the tone.  Awareness is the big key for change to be efficient and effective.  When there is awareness, the process of life becomes better and everything around me becomes better too.

Life attracts life.  I have to watch my thoughts.  I have to listen to my words.  I have to observe my deeds.  I have to be aware of my actions.  I should have good judgement on my reactions.    When I want something, all in the Universe conspires in helping me to achieve it.

I think positive, I become positive.  I think negative, I become negative.  Yes, I am a choice maker.  Whatever I choose in life is what I get.

There is only one way to learn.  It is through my actions.  Whoever I am or whatever that I do, my awareness has to evolve around love.  I am loved because my soul is love.  That is the primary essence of my creation.  Hence, there is no reason needed for loving.

I have to listen to the language of love.  I have to have full knowledge of it.  I have to be concerned of it.  I should have an intense feeling and longing for it.  Love knows all things because it comes from the soul of the Universe, from the Creator.

When I predominantly choose thoughts of love, I shall live in a reality of love.  When I focus on my light within, I shall bring out the light within others, hopefully.  

Oh God, let me be love.  And, let me be light.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself