Falling In Love

Before I can love somebody, I have to learn to love myself first.  When I am in love with myself, I will know what love is and will love others better.  I get to feel and be acquainted with the good feeling.  I will learn about acceptance, conviction, respect and the act of caring and giving.

Loving myself, with all my imperfections, will make me to appreciate all others.  It gives me lessons that I have to treat others with dignity.  Not because I merit it but because I learn in thoughtfulness.  Love is about being thoughtful, about a deep sense of care and commitment.

I have to be the energy of love to love another.  Unconditional love does not need nor should there be a reason to love.  When I am full of love, it is easier and freer to share.  It gives me the ability to see the What-is and then the What-could-be.  Basically, it opens my world to see the bigger picture.

Without love, what will I be?  Can I be peaceful without love?  Will my life be happy without love?  How safe and how tranquil my life be without love?

When I cannot love myself, I shall possess no self love.  When there is no self love, there shall be nothing that I can give others.  There is saying, "He that falls in love with himself will have no rival".  

Others shall come in and out of my life, but I will always remain.  Should I do not love myself, who else will?  I have to live to nourish myself with love.  The more that I love myself, I shall have the courage to forgive myself.  The more that I love myself, everything else in life falls into place.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself