Breathe The Silence

When I think that I am constantly right, I am lacking a sophisticated divine mind.  When I believe that I am perpetually good, I am fooling myself.  When I am filled with pride, then I have no room for wisdom.

Which side of my mind, or my heart, do I normally swayed?  Have I been neutral at all times?

There is a thin line between being humble and acting with arrogance.  It is not easy to recognize between the acts of love and imposing on someone.  Pride and foolishness walk together, almost in perfect conspiracy.

I have to find ways towards a heart-mind balance.  I have to handle the various elements in my life and not to feel that my heart and mind are being pulled hard in any direction.

My mind is always challenging myself intellectually verses creating opportunities for my mind to rest.
My heart has to be in full clarity between giving love verses receiving love.

There has to be a balance between these two spectrums.  Both ends of each spectrum are breathing life but they can also end up detrimental towards my well being, with the outcome.

I have to feel the experience that there is something uniquely beautiful to breathe the silence.  When I take the silence pills, I shall learn to let things be.  Words have a way of being lost in translation.  Words can be misconstrued in more ways than one.

Do I see things from my heart or my eyes?  Can I be a someone that pause for time and be able to think clearly?  Must I always have the last word?

Indeed, it takes true strength to hold the tongue and not succumb to negative energy.  In the words by Rumi - "Silence is the language of God, all else is poor translation", I pray for the truth.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself