I Can See Clearly Now

When my mind is foggy and I am riddled with indecision, the day will not end up making me feeling good.  Without mental clarity, it is hard to make choices that can get me to where I want to be.  Without it, I feel aimless and it is easy to feel lost constantly.

Mental clarity is indeed and important part of keeping my life in balance.  It helps me to maintain my focus and a clear state of mind.  When I have mental clarity, my mind shall not be clouded with indecision, with all the what-ifs.  Nor would I be overwhelmed and getting worry unnecessarily.

When my mind is clear, I can see life better.  It helps me to find focus and direction.  I will be able to accept situations as my mind knows that I am able to handle them.  With a clear mind, I don't get to worry what could go wrong.

I have to feed my mind for my mind to feed my thought process.  With a good thought process, I appreciate my life.  I will get to see how blessed I can be.  The situations that make me to feel stress will no longer bother me when I have mental clarity.

I have to learn not to let my mind to replay same thoughts over and over in my head.  I have to learn to let go and let god.  When my mind is replaying same thoughts over and over again, it creates an endless loop.  It traps me from thinking for solutions and it increases me to worry more.

I have to believe that I can achieve mental clarity.  It is very important that I believe in it.  When I believe, I set to see things clearly.  I have to look for better ways to process my thought and for it to become positive always.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself