Hope I Learn This Time

Hope matters.  But, I should not just continue to be hoping for something and not learned from any results.  I have to rethink the next time I place a hope and get it replaced with actions.  

I should not be blatant, helplessly hoping, and not to be proactive and put in the extra efforts.  The energy of hope has to be transferred into actions.

When I am hoping for something to happen, I have to be aware with my participation too.  I should not be doing nothing and let hope to do all the hard works.  I have to help myself first.  

Taking care of myself so that I can be more productive and organized.  When I cannot help myself, how can hope help me?

I am responsible to myself.  I have to love myself.  I have to care for myself.  And, I have to help myself.  It is me, only me, that can safeguard progress in my life.  I have to have will power, determination and strength.

I have to think like the flowing water, flowing so freely with every drop.  That is what life is like too.  Nothing can stop it from moving, from changing, from evolving.  Hope will not alter it.  All that I can do is to press the 'play' button and be a part of the flow.

While hope plays a good role, nothing can be answered should I not take any actions.  My inertia will not produce results.  Hope is not the conviction that something will turn out well.  

I have to learn from yesterday, live for today. I have to be hopeful that the future will be better but I have to be willing to do anything to make it happen too.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself