When Inner Child Is A Friend

When I acknowledge that there is an Inner Child in me, I am expanding my consciousness wider.  I am adding another energetic life force within me.  Together, I am doubling the source of strength to walk through the journey in my life.

My Inner Child is second in command to my conscious mind.  He is the assistant who shall shed light for the better me.  Unlike me, Inner Child is naturally innocent, loving and uncomplicated.  He is the soul of my existence.

It is important that I connect with my Inner Child, which is a better type of relationship than what I have with others.  When my Inner Child and I can become one, I will live better.  I become happier.  My life evolves with the meaning of life and will not get the past to affect me.

The more I let my Inner Child to exist, I am connecting with the present.  I recognize the healing process that erased my past trauma.  I will live in my present with the wounds of the past deleted.  

To live in the present moment is a miracle.  It boosts me to appreciate the peace and beauty of life.

It is wonderful to have the Inner Child walking with me.  He is my second brain that helps me to remember things.  That constantly reminding me when I forget.  That is teaching me to live a full life.  

He is ever so willing to let me to live as a human.  As he has always been watching me growing up, he guards and makes me more aware.

I promise to continue to earn the trust of my Inner Child.  He has been a great friend and will continue to be.  When I think that I have learned about myself, my Inner Child is a great teacher to teach me to live my life better.  He is teaching me to be a soul and not a human.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself