The Journey Of Life

Life is a journey filled with lessons.  It is a journey that will ultimately lead me to my destination, even if I might not understand it.  Each day brings laughters and tears.  Each walking day shines new light, new hope and new learning.  Each walking day can also be hardships and heartaches.  Nonetheless, each day is a great blessing.

Along the journey, I become what I digest into my spirit.  Whatever I think about, focus on, read about, talk about, I am attracting more into my life.  I have to learn to make it right.  I am to get it right.  I have to do what is best.  Each day is a gift and I must not sent it back unopened.

At times, I feel tired and there are days that I want to do more.  I want to strive to do good as much as I can.  At times, I am lost but my soul nudges me to move forward.  At times, I am facing a great deal of trial, stress and exhaustion but my mind will ask me why give up?

Journey of life is not a test but a road of cards to deal.  I have to find the joy on dealing it.  I may not know what hand I am going get dealt next but I will learn to take life as it comes and to make each day counts.

It shall be a journey of acquiring essential and practical skills.  It is not a road for individuals but for humanity as a whole.  It is the road that has lots of different turns but any turn I choose allows me to gain a life.  

This journey requires me to be accountable.  It is how I take them into my hands.  Here, I have to think, I have to perform and I have to preserve good imprints.  The tasks to succeed lie with my convictions.  

I have to take full responsibility.  It is to expand knowledge and this knowledge will never enable me to be truly good.  I may rise at a certain level of accomplishments and that does not mean I have made it.

The road is not about to make life hard but is woven into the fabric of lives so that I can totally understand about myself, of who I am.  In the words of Rumi, "It's your road and yours alone.  Others may walk with you but no one can walk it for you".

O the journey of life, I love you, I am sorry, please forgive and thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself