My Spirit Is With You

Everyone has a path to walk.  As an individual, I have to decide what I am here to do.  I have to find the meaning of my existence.  I have to learn to live my own life and find the purpose.

I have my own story.  I write my own story.  Just like me, others are doing exactly the same thing too.  Each one of us is learning to make things good.  Each one of us is making efforts to survive.  To live our life right, inspired by love and guided by knowledge.

Like them, I have to take charge.  I have to take full responsibility for my growth and own all the decisions I make.  When I succeed, it is the effort that I put in.  When things fail, it has to do with my choice.

Others will be my teachers.  They are the mirrors to my soul.  Our existence is to inspire and help each other indirectly.  I have to recognize that I am a part of the big thing.  Without them, I will not know how to love myself.  Without them, I will not be able to know what is good and right for me.

Though my main task is to make myself a better human, I have to learn not to interfere with their journeys, their karma.  Non interference is the spiritual law of harmony.  It is written so that I will not, deliberately, try to control another's life.

Nonetheless, I cannot ignore my feelings for others.  I cannot avoid feeling happy or sad for them.   It shall only be my spirit that will be with them.  That, I love them.  That, I respect them.  

I must learn to be kind interacting with them.  I must have good thoughts thinking about them.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself