Why I Should Keep Cleaning

There is always an unspoken great feeling after spring cleaning.  There is a big surge of energy being uplifted.  For that matter, a clean and uncluttered environment brings a heightened sense of joy and peace.  It invigorates the feeling of renewal, of refreshment and vitality.

This very similar good feeling is how my thought process can experience too.  My thought process has to adapt with time.  It is not wise to live with old beliefs that are no longer applicable with current times.  These old beliefs stagnate my growth.  They fill me with hesitation and stop me from adjusting to new conditions.

When there is too much stagnated old beliefs, I am stuck with old conditioned ideas.  Such, I keep living in my past.  This is the reason why I feel that I do not get ahead as quickly as I would like to.  The world where I live in today has evolved.  It has definitely changed and it will not revert to what it was before.

I have to 'spring clean' my mind and not keeping to add new stuffs.  Should my mind is like a glass container, there is a limit at how much it can be filled.  It is only good that I get acquainted with the Universal Law of Vacuum to prize my mind.  When I create a vacuum, it is a sure thing for it to drive growth and manifest prosperity.

Consciously, I have to continue to clean, erase and delete my old ways.  When they get cleaned, erased and deleted, I am opening myself to accept new heights in life.  I am opening myself to new possibilities.  I am being more forthcoming with opportunities.  To continue to clean is the fastest way to attract abundance in life.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself