Self Talk

Self talk is important.  It frames self perception.  It is my internal dialogue.  It is what I am thinking about.  It is the source of my emotions and mood.  The conversation that I have with myself can be either destructive or beneficial.

I have to listen to my inner dialogue.  I need to hear what my mind thinks of me as it plays a big role of who I will be.  Am I supportive of myself?  Am I critical or negative?  Are there dominant thoughts that keep replaying?  

My mind is the verb and my life is the noun.  My mind influences how I feel about myself and how I respond to events in my life.  It is important that I engage self talk in a positive way and not to compound negative thoughts.  I should cultivate positive self talk to increase self confidence and motivation.

I am not perfect but I have to love the light inside of me.  To love myself, I have to banish my inner critic.  I have to learn to love my soul.  I have to learn to have productive positive inner conversation.  What I think of me will be what the world sees it too.

Self talk is the script that frames my life.  Should I constantly give myself negative messages, then I begin to develop negative emotional reactions.  On the other hand, when I engage in positive self talk, I will view the world in a more positive manner.  At the same time, I will feel better about myself, ultimately.

Yes, I cannot control what happens but I can control how I react to it.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself