On This New Day

Every day is a new day.  Every day is a new beginning.  When the sun rises every morning, so shall be my will to live.  Let the new light shines on hope and let faith be with new opportunities.  

Should yesterday did not end up the way I wanted it, today is godsent day to start anew.  Today, I have to give another shot at the best.  Nothing is pre-destined.  Everything, in life, happen for a reason and let that reason be good.  Life happens when I react to it.  What I visualize, it shall materialize.

Should yesterday had been wonderful, today will be much better.  All about life is interlinked and interconnected.  Every day brings better chances.  Every day has lessons to be learned.

I have to live in the now and be a Nowist.  This is the only place I will be better off.  Now is all I have and I have to treasure it.  I cannot change what has happened but I can change what is happening in my present, the now.  I cannot go back to the past and make a new beginning but I can start over and make a new ending.

I have to be the owner of my day.  I shall not worry as that will not take me anywhere in life, it only erodes my being.  All obstacles and all opportunities in life are the portals that lead to new beginning.  

I am the creator of my own destiny.  Happiness is about what I take life day by day, complain very little and thankful for the little things in life.

Every day has to have meaning.  I shall build my life to be busy loving myself that I have no time for hate, regret, worry, fret or fear.  Instead, it shall be a life built upon faith, hope and love.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself